TAKE AWAY THE STRESS AND WORRY OF DEALING WITH LABOUR RELATIONS ISSUES
Take away the stress and worry of dealing with industrial relations issues and concerntrate on running and building your core business with peace of mind. We understand that managing labour relations in your organisation is time consuming, therefore let us assist and guide you to take swift and appropriate action, fairly and within the bounds of the South African labour law.
Proactive measures and laying solid, principled and legal foundations create stable working environments for employees and employers alike. There is no need to put out fires or lose credibility in adverse situations. Dalitso will assist you to minimise and eliminate such risk as well as to narrow this trust deficit between you and your employees.
DID YOU KNOW?
The CCMA is currently dealing with over 100 000 cases every year, 80% of which are related to allegations of unfair dismissal by employees against employers. 40% of employers in South Africa have lost their case at a CCMA arbitration. 80% of cases referred to the CCMA are for unfair dismissal disputes
DID YOU KNOW? 80% OF CASES REFERRED TO THE CCMA ARE FOR UNFAIR DISMISSAL DISPUTES.
On-site assistance provides for the chairing of disciplinary enquiries, grievances, transfer of business, retrenchments, counseling, incapacity, poor performance enquiries, union negotiations, strikes and much more.
24 Hour Helpline
A 24-hour helpline is available to ensure that you are able to obtain professional IR and HR advice at all times.
Dalitso is well-resourced with an administrative team, backed by legal counsel and experienced industrial relations practitioners that are always ready to support you and provide the following services:
• Representation in the Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration, Bargaining Councils and the Labour Court;
• Chairing disciplinary enquiries and appeal hearings;
• Negotiating with unions and employees;
• Handling strikes and implementing lockouts;
• Managing and implementing a retrenchment process;
• Implementing human resource systems and policies;
• Industrial Relations audits;
• Managing Employment Equity and Skills Development Act requirements;
• Industrial relations training for managers and supervisors;Employment
• Practice Liability Insurance
• Service Level Agreements