According to a recent study by Gallup, higher workplace engagement leads to 20% higher productivity, 37% lower absenteeism, 41% fewer safety incidents and 41% fewer quality defects.
- Engagement can improve productivity and lead to higher customer advocacy.
- Highly engaged people are more innovative in the workplace because they feel heard and empowered to share ideas.
- They understand the business vision and goals, which translates to employees playing an active role in the attainment of organisational objectives.
- Moral and passion
- Staff retention
- Brand awareness
- ROI measures
- Spend on recruitment and attrition
- Levels of stress
- Sickness and absenteeism levels
- Business and reputation risk